Detached neo classical residence
Five double bedrooms
Traditional features throughout
An additional two bedroom cottage (available by separate negotiation)
Large indoor swimming pool with changing room / shower facilities
Set in 13 acres of parkland style grounds
Detached double garage
Gated private driveway
Ideal family home
Bonvilles Court is a fabulous mansion in the neo classical style, that has a superb mix of traditional features and . . .
• SPECTACULAR MOUNTAIN COAST & SEA VIEWS
• STUNNING 7 BED MODERN HOME ON FISHGUARD CLIFFTOP
• ARCHITECT DESIGNED AND BUILT TO EXACTING STANDARDS
• HIGH SPEC FEATURES AND HIGH QUALITY FINISH
• 7 PERSON HOT TUB SET INTO 100SQ M OF FABULOUS DECKING
• ECO FRIENDLY HOME WITH BIOMASS BOILER & PV PANELS
• UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN OPEN PLAN LIVING AREAS
• SUCCESSFUL HOLIDAY LET ESTABLISHED IN ATTACHED ANNEXE
• LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH PRIVATE ACCESS TO . . .
Woodstock sits in a prime location occupying one of the finest secluded positions just above the seaside village of Saundersfoot. The sea views are stunning, with a panoramic vista from Monkstone Point at the edge of Tenby, to the Worm’s Head at the end of the Gower Peninsular. Originally built in the 1940’s, it
retains much of its period charm, but has been
updated to reflect contemporary living. Situated at the end of a private road, it . . .
Lancych is a wonderful regency Gothic house set in a fantastic rural location. The house lies in its own 'private' valley which is intersected by the charming River Cych, a trout stream which connects to the Teifi, famous for its salmon and trout. Listed Grade II*, the mansion was built in 1820 and incorporates many charming design features which form a theme throughout the house.
An arched entrance lobby with flagged floor leads to the . . .
- GRADE II LISTED 5 BED DETACHED GEORGIAN MERCHANTS VILLA
- DETACHED THREE STOREY COACH HOUSE WITH COMMERCIAL SPACE & P.P FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT
- TIERED GARDENS & LARGE GREENHOUSE/WORKSHOP
- CENTRE OF POPULAR HARBOUR VILLAGE & RAISED FROM ROAD LEVEL
- 3 MILES FROM ST. DAVIDS & MOMENTS FROM PEMBROKESHIRE’S TERRIFIC COASTLINE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY HEATING SOURCE (BIOMASS BOILER)
- SYMPATHETICALLY RENOVATED TO PROVIDE MODERN DAY . . .
AN INTRODUCTION TO CLYNFYW MANSION:
“A private driveway meanders through beautiful woodland arriving serenely at a magnificent early Victorian Country House that immediately leaves one enchanted…
Elegant and majestic, Clynfyw Mansion sits peacefully in approximately 8 1/2 acres of parkland, woodland and manicured gardens that include beautiful ponds and former lower level grass tennis courts. The views of the undulating north . . .
From the moment you turn into the lane leading to The Old Anchor, you are in eager anticipation of what lies ahead and below. The winding driveway through beautiful woodland culminates in the arrival at a spectacle to behold!
Idyllically nestled between the foreshore and rising woodland to the rear, sits a charming 4 bedroomed cottage. Surrounded by beautiful grounds that include a cottage walled garden and mature specimen trees, planted . . .
A stunning period town house situated on a particularly sought after cobbled street within the historic town walls. The property benefits from magnificent views over Tenby harbour, North beach, Monkstone point and Carmarthen bay. Currently, the accommodation comprises a four bedroom, two/three reception town house on the ground, first, second and third floors, with a self contained one bedroom apartment on the lower ground level. Tenby is . . .
- VICTORIAN CHARACTER RESIDENCE OF HISTORIC INTEREST
- GRADE II LISTED - 7 BEDROOMS & 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- WEALTH OF ACCOMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- BUILT IN 1847 AS PART OF THE MIDDLETON HALL ESTATE
- 4.7 ACRES OF PRIVATE GROUNDS
- GYM AND FORMER SCHOOL HOUSE
- EDGE OF VILLAGE RURAL LOCATION
- 9 MILES FROM CARMARTHEN, 22 MILES FROM SWANSEA, 66 MILES FROM CARDIFF
Once forming part of the 2500+ acre Middleton Hall Estate, Dolgwynon is a . . .
• TWO HOMES IN STUNNING RIVERSIDE LOCATION WITHIN PEMBROKESHIRE NATIONAL PARK
• SPACIOUS 4 BED HOUSE WITH WRAP AROUND CONSERVATORY & AMAZING VIEWS
• 3 BED COTTAGE ALONGSIDE IN ELEVATED POSITION WITH WONDERFUL OUTLOOK
• LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH RAISED DECKS, PATIOS AND A RIVER MOORING
• 2 ROOM SUMMERHOUSE WITH WINDOWS ALL AROUND EXTENDS OUTDOOR ENJOYMENT
• IDEAL FAMILY HOME(S), HOLIDAY HOME(S) OR HOLIDAY LET(S) IN UNIQUE RURAL LOCATION
• . . .